- 2015-01-27Charlottesville Cardinals Move Up To 12th In Latest National Poll
- 2015-01-24Charlottesville Cardinals Pick Up Two Wins Against The Richmond Rimriders
- 2015-01-18Cardinals Defeat Nuggets To Finish 3-1 At Duke City Classic Tournament
- Cardinals Go 2-1 On First Day Of Duke City Classic Tournament
- 2015-01-07Charlottesville Cardinals Move Up In Latest National Poll
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO–The National Wheelchair Basketball Association today released its latest Championship Division rankings and the Charlottesville Cardinals wheelchair basketball team claimed the #12 slot, moving up one position from #13.
The Dallas Movin’ Mavericks remained ranked #1 while the University of Arizona Wildcats jumped from #8 to #4.
The NWBA Championship Division Ranking, January 2015:
Roll With It
Check out this inspiring documentary featuring the Cardinals.
About the Cardinals
The Charlottesville Cardinals are a nationally ranked wheelchair basketball team based in Charlottesville, VA. The team was formed in 1980 to provide athletes with disabilities an opportunity for exercise and competitive recreation as well as to educate the general public concerning the capabilities of individuals with disabilities. Since its formation, over 375 area athletes with disabilities have participated with the Cardinals and they have performed in front of over 75,000 people across the U.S. and Canada.
Please browse the website to learn more about us. For a current roster and team statistics, visit the team page. To see the Cardinals in action, see our media page or look at the event schedule and see us in person. If you have any questions or would like to schedule the Cardinals for a demonstration, please contact our team coordinator via the contact page. Thanks for visiting!